Graduate trainee is an entry point for those who desire to make and develop a career in professional services offering and advisory. The successful candidate MUST have the following requirements:
- Have scored a KCSE grade B or above
- Hold a university degree, preferably B.COM, accounting option and graduated NOT earlier than December 2016.
- Have registered with KASNEB for professional qualifications
- Demonstrate good people and communication skills.
- Be computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word applications.
If you meet the above requirements, please apply via email firstname.lastname@example.org attaching a detailed CV, copies of certificates and testimonials to reach us not later than 30 November 2018.
DOING BUSINESS IN KENYA
Kenya’s economy is market based, with a few state-owned infrastructure entreprises and maintains a liberalised external trade system with a population of approximately 46.1 million, Kenya is one of the economic leaders in sub-saharan Africa.