Kreston KM & Co (Kreston KM), Certified Public Accountants, is an accounting firm registered and operating under the Accountants Act Chapter 15 of 2008 – Laws of Kenya. The firm, a member of Kreston International, a global network of independent accounting firms, provides professional services that include audit, tax and consulting. The firm seeks to recruit for a Receptionist position.
Job Description for Receptionist
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude ensuring excellent customer service.
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material.
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, scanning, taking notes and making travel plans.
- Preparing meeting and training rooms.
- Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
- Assisting colleagues with administrative/secretarial tasks.
- Sorting and distributing mail.
- Scheduling appointments and meetings.
- Performing ad-hoc administrative/reception duties as may be allocated from time to time.
- Any other task as assigned by management.
- 3 years’ experience in similar position, preferably an audit firm
- Diploma in business management/administration from a reputable institution
- Reception & customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Basic accounting skills
- Competency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required
To apply, please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org to be received on or before 20 July 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.