Kreston KM & Co LLP (Kreston KM), Certified Public Accountants, an accounting firm registered and operating under the Accountants Act Chapter 15 of 2008 – Laws of Kenya, and a member firm of Kreston International, a global network of independent accounting firms. The Kreston KM, provides professional services that include audit, tax, accounting and consulting.
Kreston KM maintains a work environment that fosters personal and professional development for our staff both permanent and associates. We ensure that our staff get the required experience both in the office and on one-on-one with the clients.
Kreston KM now seeks applications from qualified consultants to work with us on an individual basis as associates. Our current required associate consultants include:
- Financial management consultants
- Monitoring and evaluation consultants
- ICT consultants
- Systems auditors
- Forensic auditors
- Human resource consultants
- Social economists
- Financial analysts
- Procurement experts
- Capacity building experts
- Tax experts
The associate consultants must have:
- At least 5 years’ local and/or international experience in providing consultancy services in the public and private sectors, experience in the NGO sector will be an added advantage;
- At least a master’s degree in the relevant field and registered with a professional body (where applicable).
If you are interested to join our team, please send your expression of interest to email@example.com. Kindly include your CV and day time contact (telephone + email).
Kreston KM & Co (Kreston KM), Certified Public Accountants, is an accounting firm registered and operating under the Accountants Act Chapter 15 of 2008 – Laws of Kenya. The firm, a member of Kreston International, a global network of independent accounting firms, provides professional services that include audit, tax and consulting. The firm seeks to recruit for a Receptionist position.
Job Description for Receptionist
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude ensuring excellent customer service.
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material.
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, scanning, taking notes and making travel plans.
- Preparing meeting and training rooms.
- Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
- Assisting colleagues with administrative/secretarial tasks.
- Sorting and distributing mail.
- Scheduling appointments and meetings.
- Performing ad-hoc administrative/reception duties as may be allocated from time to time.
- Any other task as assigned by management.
- 3 years’ experience in similar position, preferably an audit firm
- Diploma in business management/administration from a reputable institution
- Reception & customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Basic accounting skills
- Competency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required
To apply, please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org to be received on or before 10 December 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.