Kreston KM is a firm of Certified Public Accountants registered and operating under the Accountants Act Chapter 15 of 2008 – Laws of Kenya. It is associated with Kreston KM Consulting Ltd which specializes in the provision of non-audit professional services including management consultancy.
Kreston KM has been in operation since 1996, and is the Kenyan member firm of Kreston International, a global network of independent accounting firms.The Firm offers its clients reliable and convenient access to quality services through Kreston member firms located around the globe.
The overall strategy of the firm is to:
To provide professional services to our clients in a manner that ensures:
- Our clients get value for money on all assignments
- Clients’ resources are economically, efficiently and effectively utilized for benefit of the business.
- To provide taxation that minimizes tax risk exposure to our clients.
- To provide business process outsourcing which includes financial & accounting services, training services and business alignment solutions that ensue our clients’ financial records remain accurate and reliable.
- Develop innovative, responsive and economical service delivery methods to clients.
- Develop special skills in formulating and implementing functional operational systems unique to individual organizations and enterprises in large and SME sectors.
- Develop and retain specialist knowledge in the industries of our focus.
Membership to Kreston International network of independent accounting firms, coupled with our continued service level improvement has resulted in a steady growth in our international business portfolio. Presently we provide our full range of professional services to subsidiaries, branches and other Permanent Establishments (PEs) of businesses and organizations from foreign countries which include among others:-